Internship in Psychology at Dr. Dullet Foundation
About the internship program
Doctor Dullet Foundation’s psychological internal internship program operates within Dr.Dullet Foundation’s version of transformation and supports the doctor Dullet Foundation’s. The internship program is housed within the education wing of the DDF. Their goals are “to enhance the quality of teaching and learning outcomes, to meet the demands of multi-ethnic society through education and training, and increase financial and policy support for education and training” you will work in a nonprofit membership Association.
Our Mission goals and objectives
Today is a critical time in history for us to educate the public about the science of psychology. This program is designed for students who are passionate about Psychology and applying psychological knowledge to benefit society and improve people’s lives. Our internship program will allow students to develop practical knowledge and skills with an understanding of non-traditional carrier paths in psychology and generate a valuable professional network.
What Would you Learn
An internship with DDF will provide you with lessons and experience that will equip you with skills to enter the working world with confidence. You will get feel for the work without being thrown into a Deep and straight away.
Takeaways from an internship with us.
- Professional communication through real-life hand on experience.
- Winding your professional network.
- Will learn a variety of new skills and improve the existing skills along with learning to apply them.
- It will help you build goals with ethics.
- You will get the opportunity to work independently with little guidance.
- You will develop competency in a variety of areas such as:
- Multiculturalism and diversity
- Developing your knowledge of the ethical practice.
- Learning to maintain a professional relationship and become more confident and skilled in providing direct services such as psychological assessment, counseling psychotherapy four variety of psychological disorders, and case investigation.
DDF offers year-round internship in psychology at our Dehradun Centre office only, students must be enrolled at least part-time in an academic institution to be eligible for an internship with the DDF. Registration Required a cover letter, resume and copy of ID Proof. Please combine and upload all application material (Resume and Cover Letter) into a Word document. Please note that we are unable to acknowledge each applicant, only those applicants selected for an internal interview will be contacted by us if you have additional questions please call us or send an email at